Tuesday, September 16, 2008

30 Abs - Day 30

Weight: 191.5
Waist: 38.0

This is the end of the 30 Day Ab Challenge. Pictures to follow in a day or so.

When I started, my weight was about 193, and that hasn't changed much, although it does seem to be trending downward a bit. I'm disappointed that it wasn't a bit more, but I'll take whatever progress I can.

The measurement around my middle went from 40.5 to just about 38, and that's without sucking in my gut. I'm not sure what a good result would have been, but again, it's trending downward, so I'll take it.

Overall, I've been a little disappointed with the lack of progress I've made in the last seven months. My weight has not dropped as much as I would liked to have seen; I'm averaging one pound a month downward. I imagine that I'm picking up some muscle weight from the daily workouts, and I'm hoping that the slow loss means that it won't yo-yo back on next year.

It was good to pick up some more tips on ab work over the last few months, and I now have a more stable routine just for that. This is good, because we'll be headed into the winter soon, which is where I pick up those extra pounds in the first place.

So, when is the next 30 Ab Challenge?

1 comment:

  1. Tom- great job on the Ab Challenge. Although your weight may not have gone down as much as you wanted, 2.5 inches off your waist in a month is awesome!! I think that's a pretty big deal. I'm glad to hear the Challenge was a success for you, and I look forward to your pictures. = )

    ReplyDelete

 

© Copyright Alam Perwira | Born to Glory Template Created By : Alam Perwira and original template by Denzdii | Powered By : Blogger