Friday, September 12, 2008

30 Abs - Day 26

Okay, I don't get it. Last night we hit the Outback Steakhouse for some birthday dinner (not mine) and I had a 6oz sirloin, some salad, and some steamed green beans. I ate one shrimp appetizer, and one chicken wing. No bread. And one glass of Shiraz. In keeping with my "no processed carbs" guidelines for the week, I ate one bite each of some carrot cake, chocolate cake, and ice cream (hey, it's a birthday). I figured that I'd be up two pounds.

This morning:
Weight: 191.0
Waist: 38.5

I have no idea what my body is doing. I mean, I'm glad to be down, but I don't get why.

And I left work early to get a bike ride in, but by the time I got home it was raining, and even now it's coming down hard. Grrr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Alam Perwira | Born to Glory Template Created By : Alam Perwira and original template by Denzdii | Powered By : Blogger