Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Holiday madness

Yeah, around my house the holidays start at Halloween.

But I've been maintaining at 185, plus or minus a pound or two for the last month. The cold has made me put the bike away for the winter, but I just joined Cardio Express, one of those $100 per year gyms (I don't need the yoga classes or tanning booths), so now I can stay in shape until the spring comes around again.

The other thing I've discovered is Fit Day www.fitday.com, an online food and activity tracker. It's a pain to get yourself set up, but once you've figure it out, it's easy to just spend a few minutes a day inputting your food and your exercise, and of course, your weight - if you're the type who weighs in every day. In fact, that's why I've stopped writing here - it's easier to journal over on Fitday while I'm at it.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I'll lose another 5 pounds by New Year, but I'm hoping to at least maintain where I am until after the holidays. I'm already down one pants size, and after the holidays I'm going to need my suits altered - they literally will fall off my butt if I don't cinch up the belt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Alam Perwira | Born to Glory Template Created By : Alam Perwira and original template by Denzdii | Powered By : Blogger