Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More fitness

Weight: 188
Waist: 38

I didn't wander off - not by much, anyway. I've still been working out and dieting, but I've stopped using this blog as a daily recorder and have been using Fitday. It's a web-based diet, exercise, nutrition, etc. tracking guide.

It's a bit of a pain to set up at first, but once you take the time to learn the interface, it has calorie and nutrition info on just about every food you're likely to eat. You can adjust the portion sizes to match what you have for lunch, breakfast, snacks, etc. You can even create custom foods; for example, I eat a particular granola bar that's not listed, so I entered the data for calories, carbs, sugar, etc. Then I simply pick that food when I eat it (which isn't often).

It has exercise and activity guides, and you can enter the number of minutes that you spend in, say, yard work, or lawn mowing, or house cleaning - and get a calorie count. Using this, you can get a better idea of your calories in vs. your calories out.

You can even enter your body measurments, if you're tracking those. I'm just sticking with weight, fitness activities, and food.

http://www.fitday.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Alam Perwira | Born to Glory Template Created By : Alam Perwira and original template by Denzdii | Powered By : Blogger