Monday, September 8, 2008

30 Abs - Day 23

Weight: 193.5
Waist: 38.5

So discouraging.

Sunday I weighed in at 192.5. I biked 5 miles to a YMCA camp for a church picnic, at which I spent the late morning and early afternoon cooking behind the grill. I passed up all the cookies and brownies and other treats. I ate one hot dog, one burger (no cheese), 1/4 cup of Thai noodles, and a few bites of salad. I drank water with a splash of sugar free lemonade.

I biked back, taking the scenic route for another 7 miles. For dinner that night, I had some roasted chicken and some fresh tomatoes.

Monday morning my weight was 194.0.

No wonder people give up on diets.

I'm thinking about logging what I eat, just because it's making me crazy.

Monday I had a hard-boiled egg, and a fruit/granola bar for breakfast. I skipped the weekly donut at the meeting.
Lunch was 3 Romaine leaves wrapped around slice of turkey breast. Later on, an apple. 
I snacked on almonds during the day. 
Dinner was a salad with 1/4 cup of Sloppy Joe mix, no bread. 
Snack later was some sliced chicken and mixed fruit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Alam Perwira | Born to Glory Template Created By : Alam Perwira and original template by Denzdii | Powered By : Blogger